You just might be asking yourself what is the difference between a spa massage and a "clinical" medical massage. Well a spa massage provides essential relaxation and stress relief which is often the root of pain and needs to be addressed concurrently with any clinical or spa massage. Clinical or medical massage is a practice of an advance understanding of pathology and kinesiology. Assessment and plans of treatment are provided with proper documentation. Now that we have that cleared up let's move onto our top 10 reasons!
1. Massage therapy offsets the body damage done by prolonged sitting, , secondary lifestyles. (By choice or not.)
2. Massage therapy reduces anxiety and depression.
3. Massage therapy Massage therapy improves quality of sleep.
4. Massage therapy can improve the relationships between couples.
5. Massage therapy improves you immune system.
6. Massage therapy lowers blood pressure.
7. Massage therapy moves toxic lymphatic fluids.
8. Massage therapy improves flexibility.
9. Massage therapy connects the mind, body and soul.
10. Massage therapy reduces stress and transforms your purpose.
Massage therapy is not a luxury service, it is a lifestyle that should be done on a regular basis. Recommendations for massage therapy are a minimum of every 4 weeks to every 2 weeks, depending on your lifestyle and needs. Let the healing begin! Abhilfe!